Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Another Post for 2009!!!

Wow, again, life has gotten really busy with everything... Moving up to Poughkeepsie, New York for school... (wait, does that mean I should change my profile information??? Hawaii is my home...) Getting used to the idea of no rice everyday or college food in general... Getting used to the lack of Asians or haupas... (sorry, that kind of sounds insulting... but it's true)... Trying to keep myself healthy in between my busy schedule of a full load of classes and diving... Adjusting to my new diving coach's ethics... Trying to help my new friends understand Hawaii slang... (I can't even say "spam" without anyone freaking out or telling me not to ever say it again haha) Remembering the time zone differences between the East Coast, West Coast, Idaho (my dad and brother moved up there for Dad's job), and home... (by home, I mean Hawaii)

In terms of media, I've been watching various episodes of dramas, but never a complete set of drama episodes to understand the entire plot line. But I did rewatch SMILING PASTA (微笑PASTA)and loved it all over again.

Oh, also, I have a new favorite saying: 幸福的权利不要放弃! Don't let go of your right to happiness.
It's in simplified, but I'll put the traditional characters up as soon as I can get to a computer that can convert simplified to traditional characters. ^^

That's all I have time for now. But since I've just about figured out my schedule for now, I should have more blog posts.

No comments: