Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Viewers....

*Sigh... Although the privacy settings for this blog is on private, I am going to change it back to the public availability. I think it's a hassle to figure out who's who and getting permission to read my blog. Besides, not many people have requested to read my blog except for my English classes and a few of my long distance friends (which comes in handy since I'm in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and they're all on the East Coast, haha.)

Sure, I know that it is for the security of my classmates for the usage of my journalism class, but I think that if I had just left it on public availability, I think I could've spent much more time on my blog entries making the entries better.


**EDIT: Heyy! Woo! Just found out that I can definitely put the blog on pulbic setting because my journalism class is done with the blogs! (Unless extra credit is wanted.) So I won't get into trouble. Haha. =D

No comments: